Hello MLC Community,
The PTSA Board is diligently monitoring the local impact of COVID-19 to ensure we are operating in a way that is in the interest of our community’s well-being first and foremost. If you are exhibiting any symptoms of being ill, even if it's a common cold, we respectfully ask that you opt not to attend the auction and focus on your recovery.
The PTSA Board & Auction Team have implemented these precautions:
· There will be a thorough disinfecting of the venue Saturday morning, and regular wipe-downs during the event of common, high traffic areas.
· Food will be served by gloved workers, rather than buffet style, to minimize the number of people handling the utensils. Likewise, all plates, utensils, and glasses are disposable & compostable.
· Every participant will be given a pen on a lanyard for silent auction bidding rather than using communal pens.
· Hand sanitizer will be located in many areas throughout the room.
· Bartenders will use gloves when serving.
Additionally, we'll be making some of the auction items available to purchase online so people who can't or do not wish to attend can participate. This online shop will include all the buy-in parties, MLC merchandise, clothing items donated by local shops, artwork done by MLC community members, and possibly other items. The online auction shop will open Sunday morning (3/15) and remain open for the rest of the month. Links and further information will be sent out Sunday.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to the PTSA board at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for being a part of our community!
MLC PTSA Board
Got a post idea? Let us know! Email the PTSA here.